Subject: FW: DMEA Berlin | April 8-10, 2025 / Next Level of Digital Health - Invitation to DMEA 2025 as a Keynote Speaker - Minister Riina Sikkut
From: "SM Info"
To: "SM Info"
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2024 16:16:49 +0300

From: Carlos Kleimann <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, August 8, 2024 11:40 AM
To: SOM Pressiesindajad <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: DMEA Berlin | April 8-10, 2025 / Next Level of Digital Health - 
Invitation to DMEA 2025 as a Keynote Speaker - Minister Riina Sikkut

Tere!

Edastan meie üldmeilile tulnud kutse minister Sikkutile.

Parimate soovidega

Carlos Kleimann

Valitsuse kommunikatsioonibüroo

From: Press <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > On Behalf Of Melanie Winter
Sent: Wednesday, August 7, 2024 5:25 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: DMEA Berlin | April 8-10, 2025 / Next Level of Digital Health - 
Invitation to DMEA 2025 as a Keynote Speaker - Minister Riina Sikkut

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Sikkut,

Preparations for DMEA - Europe’s leading event for Digital Health - have 
begun.

We, bvitg Service GmbH, are the organizers of this magnificent trade fair, 
which has reached a record of around 16,500 trade visitors this year.

The event brings together companies from the health IT sector, institutions, 
policymakers, and startups with potential customers, industry professionals, 
and young talent.

Our goal remains to meet the high expectations and to design the congress 
program with current and interesting sessions as well as great highlights 
next year - and we would love to have you as a keynote speaker.

In your keynote, we are particularly interested in: What innovations are 
there in the healthcare sector in your country, what has proven to be 
effective, what are you currently working on, and what are your future 
plans?

Here are the general details about the event:

**When**

Tuesday – Thursday | April 8-10, 2025

Tuesday – Wednesday | 10 am – 6 pm

Thursday | 10 am – 4 pm

**Where**

Germany

Location: Messe Berlin

Exhibition Halls 1-6

South Entrance (Jafféstraße)

**Your Keynote Topic**

Your choice of one of the current healthcare topics in your country.

You can get a first impression of the event here:

https://www.dmea.de/en/about/dmea/

Would you generally have the time, interest, and desire to participate as a 
keynote speaker?

Your involvement would be limited to one of the three days with a 20-minute 
slot.

I would be happy to propose a specific slot allocation following your 
positive response.

It would be great if you could already let me know which day suits you best.

I would be delighted if I could win you as a keynote speaker. A response by 
Friday, August 30, 2024, would be fantastic for further planning and 
organization.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions and/or requests.

Many warm regards and have a wonderful holiday and summer time!

Melanie

Melanie Winter
Projektmanagerin DMEA sparks

+49 175 7417260
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://www.linkedin.com/in/melanie-winter/> ↘︎ LinkedIn

bvitg Service GmbH
Markgrafenstraße 56 | D - 10117 Berlin

 <http://www.bvitg.de/> ↘︎ www.bvitg.de 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/bvitg/> ↘︎ LinkedIn 
<https://twitter.com/bvitg> ↘︎ X
 <http://www.dmea.de/> ↘︎ www.dmea.de 
<https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/dmea/> ↘︎ LinkedIn 
<https://twitter.com/_DMEA> ↘︎ X

Geschäftsführerin: Melanie Wendling | Registergericht: Amtsgericht 
Charlottenburg
Steuer-Nr.: 30/248/50127 | USt-ID: DE 814601437 | HRB: 99852 B